WHAT IT IS:
A private Facebook Group moderated by Sara Harberson, and including:
- Twice monthly video call seminars with Sara (plus on-demand viewing).
- Access to Sara for questions, support, college admissions strategy training, and insights that you can't get anywhere else.
- Priority releases for Sara's guides and announcements.
- A like-minded community to rely on, share with, and pose questions to.
WHO IT’S FOR:
- Application Nation is open to parents and families of high-school sophomores and juniors looking for personalized college admissions guidance and training from a professional college counselor.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS:
- Membership is $49 per month.* Limited seats, first come first serve.
- After all available seats are filled, a priority waitlist will be instituted for all further sign-ups. All waitlist members will be notified first for the next round of seats available.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Fill out the form on this page.
- We'll get back to you in 1-2 business days to confirm you have secured a seat in Application Nation.
- If you secure a seat, we’ll send you our Facebook Group Agreement for you to sign and set up automatic monthly payments.
- Please note—there is a lot of interest in being a member of Application Nation and your seat is not guaranteed until payment is received. We ask that all Agreements and payments are handled within 24 hours of notification of acceptance into the program.
*Your credit card will be charged automatically every month. We require a 30-day notice for cancellation.